Toxicity Is All Around Us (But What Can You Do About It?)

To reduce toxicity in your body, we know that it’s important to eat healthy, vitamin-rich foods and drink lots of water. It’s relatively easy to eat more fruits and vegetables, and add an extra few glasses of water to your diet. But what about when forces out of our control are at work and add to our toxicity levels?

Electromagnetic waves are all around us and we can’t escape them. They’re no longer only in cell phones — they’re in cables and wires strung throughout your neighborhood (above and below ground), in WiFi-based alarm systems, and even GPS systems. Long term electromagnetic wave exposure can lead to brain tumors, learning disabilities, miscarriage, and immune system disorders.

Electrohypersensitivity Puts You At Higher Risk

Moreover, if you are electrohypersensitive, you can be at higher risk. Your body weight, body-mass index, bone density, and water and electrolyte levels can alter the conductivity and biological reactivity to electromagnetic waves. And, if you have a metal tooth filling, this may significantly increase your sensitivity.

The most common electrohypersensitivity symptoms are:

  • Itchiness, rash, burning, tingling, flushing on the skin
  • Fatigue
  • Confusion, poor concentration, memory loss
  • Headache
  • Chest pain and heart problems

So What Can You Do?

The best thing you can do for yourself is to be aware of electromagnetic waves and educate yourself. If you believe you are at higher risk, please contact my office for a free consultation. We can discuss your situation and treatments that could benefit you greatly. You can call me at (212) 243-5515 or email me at drloretta@doctorloretta.com

Comments

comments