What Is Metabolic Detoxification?
Each year, more than 4 billion pounds of chemical compounds are released into the environment. Although the body is designed to naturally process and excrete these elements, an abundance of environmental agents combined with poor diet and nutrition can lead to an overburdened system. Metabolic detoxification helps by providing advanced, targeted nutrition to support the elimination of unwanted chemicals from your system.
When to Consider Metabolic Detoxification:
1. You have difficulty concentrating.
2. You find yourself having mood swings.
3. You have a noticeable lack of energy.
4. You are having trouble sleeping.
5. You constantly feel bloated.
6. You notice inflammation in your hands, feet, face, or other areas of the body.
7. You live or work around construction sights, factories, or places that release environmental pollutants.
8. You have occasional digestive discomfort.
There are many programs that offer effective relief from many of these symptoms. At Synergy Health Associates, we can help you find the ideal metabolic detox and work with you every step of the way.